I've been on summer holiday but I've had lots of things to do, so once again I'm lagging behind when it comes to answering comments and browsing through deviations. Some weekends I've spent at our family's summer cottage without internet connection and during others I've ran around at medieval festivals taking photos like crazy (in case you'd like to see photos of latter event, take a look at my stock account ~Eirian-stock). I recently bought Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and the first Neverwinter Nights so I have spend a lot of time playing them, too.
I've had some freelance reporter jobs during the summer and there's a bigger project starting in the beginning of August.Good thing I'm not heading back to uni until September, so I have time to relax a bit before I'll have to bury myself under the books again. About studies, I got the results for my Bachelor's Thesis: my fantasy themed novel analysis earned me an A! It was a lot of hard work so I'm really glad it paid off. Now it won't be long until I'll be the Bachelor of Arts.
Anyway, I hope you've all had a great summer! It's raining here today, so I think I'll continue my day with some Ursula Le Guin and few mugs of coffee.
I got tagged by , so here are ten random facts about me for you.
You must post these rules
Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on the same journal
Choose 10 people, tag them and post their icons
Tell them you tagged them on their journal
No tag backs
No cheating in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this." You legitimately have to tag ten people.
1. I love going for long walks in the middle of the night when everyone else is sleeping.
2. My room is in horrific state of chaos at all times. My family stopped caring long time ago, but it occasionally still drives my boyfriend crazy (probably when he tries to picture what will our future home look like). Poor dear.
3. I have a red belt (2nd kup) in taekwondo.
4. I seem to be a general addict a good novel, tv series, movie, PC game... It takes just a moment and I am enthusiastically, ridiculously hooked. That's the reason why I have seen every season of CSI for at least four times, and why I can cite Lord of the Rings by heart.
5. I live with my grand parents and I love it.
6. I'm an escapist and I spend a lot of time inside my head imagining things that don't exist. Therefore things I love and find important often have little meaning for people around me, and I strike them as odd. Einstein said it all: The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or are the others crazy?
7. I drink more coffee than is good for me, and I don't care.
8. Music is a major source of inspiration for me whenever I create an artwork (as you can see here and especially in my other account ~Iribel). Almost every piece of art has a song behind it even though it might not always be listed in the decription.
9. I have 7 younger brothers and a little sister. Not all of them living under the same roof, though.
10. I'm obsessed with notebooks. I keep buying them even though I really don't need them at this very moment I have four drawers full of them (I'm not even kidding) and more than half of them are blank. I definitely have too many of them and yet they would be among the first things I'd try to get out of a burning house. My preciousssss ones.
And now the poor souls I'm going to tag (yeah, there won't be ten alright):
Feel free to skip this if you have done this already or don't do taggs...
You can also find me here:
My photomanipulations at
My stock images at